Improve Your Smile & Oral Health
If you’re dealing with tooth decay (cavities) or tooth loss, you know how these problems can negatively impact your smile’s appearance and your oral health. At Just Smile Dental, we aim to give all of our patients smiles that they’re proud of. To help our patients achieve that sparkling, healthy smile they want, Dr. William Webley and our staff are pleased to offer many different restorative dentistry options depending on their specific needs.
We’re here to help patients who suffer from broken and missing teeth look and feel their best. Call our Everett office at (425) 341-1111 to learn more about restorative dentistry.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry focuses on restoring your smile’s health, function, and appearance. Our Everett restorative dentist focuses on diagnosing and treating dental health problems, including broken, damaged, or missing teeth. We provide restorative treatments right here at our Everett office. With our modern technology, we can digitally design your restorations to improve accuracy and shorten treatment times.
When Are Restorative Treatments Necessary?
At Just Smile Dental, we recommend restorative treatments in the following situations:
- Tooth Decay: Restorative dentistry becomes necessary when decay, commonly caused by cavities, compromises the integrity of the tooth structure. Prompt intervention with fillings or crowns can prevent further damage.
- Dental Trauma: In cases of accidents or injuries resulting in tooth damage or breakage, restorative procedures such as crowns, onlays, or inlays are essential to restore the tooth’s strength and appearance.
- Missing Teeth: Dental restoration options like bridges, dentures, or implants are recommended when one or more teeth are missing. Replacing missing teeth not only enhances aesthetics but also maintains proper oral function.
- Severe Wear and Tear: Teeth that are significantly worn down due to factors such as bruxism (teeth grinding) or erosion may require restorative interventions like crowns, inlays, or onlays to restore their natural structure.
- Cracked or Fractured Teeth: Cracks or fractures in teeth can lead to further complications if left untreated. Restorative treatments, including crowns, help prevent the progression of cracks and strengthen the tooth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Needs: In cases where multiple dental issues exist, such as extensive decay or missing teeth, full mouth reconstruction may be recommended. This comprehensive approach involves rebuilding or replacing most of a patient’s teeth to enhance overall oral health.
- Cosmetic Concerns: Restorative dentistry also addresses cosmetic concerns, such as discolored or misshapen teeth. Procedures like crowns or porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of teeth while providing functional benefits.
If you experience any of these issues, consulting with Dr. Webley is crucial to determine the most appropriate restorative treatment tailored to your unique needs. Early intervention can prevent further complications and restore your smile to its optimal health and appearance. Schedule a consultation to discuss your restorative dentistry options.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry at Just Smile Dental
At Just Smile Dental, our comprehensive restorative dentistry services offer numerous benefits, enhancing both your oral health and overall well-being.
- Improved Oral Health: Our restorative treatments are designed to address issues such as decay, damage, and missing teeth, promoting overall oral health. By restoring the natural structure of your teeth, we help prevent further complications and maintain a healthy smile.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: Beyond functionality, our restorative procedures also prioritize the aesthetics of your smile. Whether through dental crowns, bridges, or implants, we aim to create restorations that seamlessly blend with your natural teeth, enhancing the overall appearance of your smile.
- Boosted Confidence: Restoring your smile can have a positive impact on your self-esteem and confidence. Regaining the ability to smile without hesitation can contribute to a more positive self-image and improved social interactions.
- Functional Restoration: Our restorative dentistry services focus first on restoring the functionality of your teeth. Whether it’s chewing, speaking, or maintaining proper alignment, our treatments aim to ensure your teeth function effectively.
- Prevention of Further Damage: Dental issues, if left untreated, can lead to more severe problems. Restorative dentistry helps prevent the progression of decay or damage, safeguarding your oral health and potentially saving you from more extensive and costly treatments in the future.
- Long-lasting Results: Our restorative treatments are crafted using high-quality materials and advanced techniques, promoting durability and longevity. You can expect enduring results that contribute to the long-term health and beauty of your smile.
- Comprehensive Care Under One Roof: From dental crowns to implants and full mouth reconstruction, Just Smile Dental offers a wide range of restorative services all within our Everett office. This comprehensive approach allows for seamless coordination of your dental care.
Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Dental crowns are a perfect solution for patients whose teeth are severely decayed or irreparably damaged or just undergone a root canal procedure. These customized dental caps are placed directly over your tooth to protect against further damage and unhealthy bacteria and restore your tooth’s natural structure. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Webley to determine if this restoration option can improve your oral health.
Patients whose teeth have been affected by damage or decay, whether caused by cavities or dental trauma, may benefit from dental fillings. This restorative treatment allows us to fill holes and cracks, restoring your teeth’s natural structure and protecting them against future harm and unhealthy bacteria. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Webley to determine if dental fillings are right for you.
Tooth decay can bring more damage and harm to your oral and overall health. Dr. Webley repair and restore the decay or damage with inlays and onlays. This treatment is customized to match the shade of your natural teeth, restoring beauty and preserving your tooth’s structure. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Webley to determine if inlays and onlays are the right restorative option for you.
If you have one or more missing teeth, a dental bridge can be used to bridge the gap between the empty space and your remaining teeth. Dental bridges are permanent restorations that replace up to four missing teeth, helping to restore your smile, your oral health, and your oral functionality. Additionally, receiving bridges also make sure your surrounding teeth don’t shift out of place. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Webley to determine if dental bridges are for you.
Living with some or most of your teeth missing can affect your confidence, oral health, and social life. Dr. Webley is proud to offer dentures as the solution for your needs at our Everett dental office. We provide different types of denture solutions such as partial and complete dentures as well as implant-supported dentures. You can and will find what you need when you come in for your initial consultation at the Everett office..
Dental implants are the gold standard in restorative dentistry for a reason. Dental implants consist of a titanium anchor to mimic the tooth roots and are topped with a natural-looking restoration such as dental crowns. These restorations look and function just like your real teeth and are the best way to prevent oral health issues caused by tooth loss such as gum disease and loss of jawbone density (resorption).
We provide different types of dental implants at our Everett office including traditional, zirconia, and All-On-4 dental implants. To learn more about dental implants, schedule your free consultation with Dr. Webley.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
If you have one or more dental issues and face the potentially time-consuming and expensive prospect of undergoing many treatments, full mouth reconstruction may be the ideal solution for you. Full mouth reconstruction involves rebuilding or replacing most of a patient’s teeth and other vital oral structures to dramatically improve their oral health.
Dr. Webley will create a customized treatment plan that fits your schedule and oral health goals. With full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Webley can help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Schedule your free consultation with Dr. Webley to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
To make an ideal candidate for restorative dentistry services, restorative dentists look for these factors:
- One or more missing teeth
- Severely damaged teeth
- Irreparable teeth
- Weakened or worn-down teeth
The duration of restorative dental procedures varies based on the type of treatment. Your restorative dentist will provide personalized timelines during your consultation.
Rest assured that restorative procedures are typically performed under local anesthesia to ensure your comfort. Your restorative dentist and the dental team prioritize your well-being and will discuss pain management options during your consultation. Post-treatment discomfort is generally minimal and can be managed with over-the-counter pain relievers as needed.
Most insurance companies should be able to cover a portion of your restorative treatments. We encourage you to speak to your insurance provider beforehand to learn more about your insurance coverage policy. If the coverage isn’t enough, ask your dentist if they provide in-house financing options.
Restore Your Smile at Just Smile Dental
Restorative dentistry can help improve and restore your smile and oral health. Dr. Webley and our dental team at Just Smile Dental want to help you achieve your smile goals.
To learn more about restorative dentistry, call our Everett office at (425) 341-1111 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Webley. You can also fill out our online contact form below. We’re proud to provide restorative services for our patients in Edmonds, Marysville, Lynnwood, and Silver Firs, WA.