Welcome to Our Dental Practice
We understand that your first visit to the dentist can feel overwhelming. That’s why at Just Smile Dental, Dr. William Webley and our Everett dental team try to accommodate all new patients by providing them with a comfortable and organized facility.
Our staff has taken the steps to prepare you for the first appointment by providing a full outline of the services we offer and the option to complete our new patient form prior to your visit. Our goal is to cover everything you need with a full and efficient assessment, but without waiting to see the doctor.
When you come into our Everett office, we have items and services that are provided for our patients and visitors to ensure comfort:
- Complimentary Coffee or Bottled Water is available
- Snacks available
- Private Consultation room
- Private restroom
- Warm towel at end of the visit
- TV in the waiting room
- Overhead music
- Free WiFi
- Massage chair pad
If you’re anxious or suffer from dental anxiety, we provide items and services to make your visit as calm and comfortable as possible:
- Noise-canceling headphones or earplugs
- Eye masks or dark glasses
- Sedation dentistry
Sterilization & Cleanliness
At Just Smile Dental, we pride ourselves in using the best techniques and products to maintain a clean environment some of the equipment and techniques we use are:
- Cavicide disinfectant wipes
- M11 Autoclave sterilizer
- Hepa Filters in each room
- Routine testing of our sterilizer
- Routine testing of water lines
- Distilled water in dental chairs
At Just Smile Dental, our dentist uses the latest in dental technology right here at our Everett office to enhance your treatment experience. Some of the benefits of this technology include:
- Low-dose X-rays
- Intra-oral scanners to construct a 3D image of your teeth
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography: CBCT with a low dose radiation option to take 3D Xrays
- Specialized 2D photography equipment
Just Smile Dental carries special products that we have researched and trust to help you during your appointment and with your home care. For example:
- We use IO Rinse at each appointment to reduce the risk of airborne pathogens and viruses like Covid 19.
- We also love the line of Stella Life products to improve healing after surgical procedures and improve home care results.
- We also supply ice packs, waterpiks, electronic toothbrushes, floss threaders, at-home bleaching gel, denture brushes and cases, and more.
Schedule Your Appointment Today With Dr. Webley!
Dr. Webley and our Everett dental team have the skills and equipment necessary to ensure our patients have a comfortable visit. Contact us to make an appointment. You can also request an appointment by clicking the “get started” button below. We’re proud to provide comprehensive dentistry services for our patients in Edmonds, Marysville, Lynnwood, and Silver Firs, WA.